Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Egg Blow Job

One of the things my family really enjoys with most holiday meals is Deviled Eggs. I do not mind making them; after all, they are easy. Or at least they are some times. The thing that annoys me is when they are difficult to peel. I have never figured out why some years they peel with no problems and other years they end up looking like a mangled mess with small bits of peel stuck to the whites.
I thought I was boiling them all wrong but, really, how could that be? Too long, too hard, wrong pan, not enough water, cooled wrong, cooled too slow, etc. I have actually worried about this. Then the light bulb went off. Google it. I found this little video and I am optimistic that the whole experience will be better than a high school science experiment. Or maybe not.

I will let you know how it works out.

3 comments:

Margo Moon said...

Oh, wow! I know two guys who're gonna play this over and over and over again. Just sayin'.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Karen said...

so cool...thanks for putting this up on your entry.